Monday, March 22, 2010

I Agree With.......Al Sharpton?!

Mark the date and time. It's 1:19pm CST on Monday March 22nd, the day after "Dependence" day. I was watching CSPAN last night when "reverend" Al was on Fox News, so I didn't see this until now (yes it's my late lunch hour). He is exactly right (see video below).

I have already had this same conversation with a friend today. This is our fault; we asked for it. By "our" and "we" I mean collectively as a country. It was all out there. There is no excuse for anyone not to have known exactly what Obama stood for; what camp he resides in. For those who seem to be so shocked by this revelation because A) the totality of news you get is by tuning into one of the major network evening news broadcasts for 30 minutes a couple of times a week, or B) you simply felt it was time for a black man to win the white house, or C) you got a chill up your leg when he spoke....you compromised 200+ years of blood, sweat and tears because of your shallow uninformed self interests.


No comments: