Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Teen Pride Day

Sounds innocuous. But reading the article I've linked to leaves me speechless..not in a dumbfounded way, but in a sad way. I just want to hang my head.

Caution: This article may contain material some find to be offensive and graphic
Kids Attend Prom from "Sexual Hell"

This indoctrination goes on in more places than we all know. I didn't write about it, but I've been reading articles about mandatory lessons in California public elementary schools that indoctrinate children to the homosexual lifestyle. It's too detailed to go into here, but you can find articles about it online.

Notice one thing in the article, the very last line where it says "....there are no boundaries". Remember what I've written before? The god of these people is called Autonomy. And this god says "It's all about me. I want to do what I want to do and you can't stop me and I will work to change the minds of more and more people everyday until one day what I am doing is no longer considered wrong; it will be welcomed and you'll be in the minority then."

No comments: