Monday, August 03, 2009

UPDATED: Culture Of Death Phase 4 - Abort Living Adults

God help us, really.

I haven't written much on this whole Government take over of health care. I try to focus on issues of freedom of religion and pro-life. I guess I didn't look deep enough.

It's only a matter of time really. When a government like ours controls your health care it also will do it's best to pigeon hole you into making decisions that are right for government, not for you. For those of you that voted all of this stuff in, I hope and pray you do a better job of keeping track of what is going on.



Here is an article about the Federal Government's version: "End of Life" Counseling Intensifies Health Care Debate

Honestly, this is getting to be more than I can handle. Watching this happen is hard. How will I handle it when it is in effect?

No comments: