Thursday, October 29, 2009

A New Level Of Disgust

Just when I thought the evil practice of abortion couldn't get even more disgusting. A swiss company is using cells from aborted fetuses in their cosmetics.

I link to the source I found it on, and they link directly to the company:

Sick. Skincare Company Now Using Aborted Fetal Tissue In Anti-Aging Cream

For anyone who might read this and be pro-choice, I have to ask the question again; Do you or do you not believe that abortion is the taking of a human life? If you answer yes to that question and still support the right to an abortion, then I would like to understand how you can convince yourself that the choice out weighs the life. If you do not think abortion is the taking of a human life, or maybe you are not sure, then please read my article called The Logic Cop Says It Is A Human Baby and tell me what you think of the logic I use in arguing that abortion IS the taking of a human life.

Or maybe you think, like our president, that if you get pregnant at the "wrong time" that having the baby is a punishment.



May God have mercy on us all.

No comments: