Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween. Obama Style

This idea isn't originally mine, but I have vastly improved on the idea. Kinda like BASF.

I wish I thought of posting this before Halloween, but I will try and remember this for next year...unless net neutrality is in place. In that case, the government will have shut down my blog by then.

After your children return from trick or treating have them dump out their candy on a table or counter top in front of them:

1. Look to see if one of your children has more candy than the other child(ren). If this is the case take from the ones who have more and give it to the ones who have less. Explain to them that this is known as redistribution of wealth, oops I mean "candy", and it is better for everyone.

Note 1: The one with the most "candy" will probably complain. To overcome this explain to them sometimes change isn't easy. If they still complain simply point at them and in a loud voice yell "RACIST!"...No I mean call them a big fat meanie.

Note 2: The following Halloween it will not be unusual if one or more of your kids figure out it would be better if they just stay home and not go trick or treating at all. After all they will benefit off of their siblings who do go out and work..ah err....I mean "trick or treat" for it.

2. After the wealth, darn it! I mean the "candy" (sorry), is redistributed take 40% from the one who originally had the most and 20% from the other child(ren). If one of the children did not go trick or treating, do not take away anything, but rather give them 10% more from the 40%/20% you took, I mean "collected" from the other children. Explain to them that this is how fair taxation works.

Note 3: Most of the kids will not like this, especially the ones that did work..[pause]..I mean go out and trick or treat for it. If this happens simply stop talking to them and every time they complain punish them by taking away freedoms... ha, did I say freedoms? No, I meant "privileges".

Note 4: The child that did not go out and "trick or treat" and benefited from the work of the others will develop an undying devotion to you. They will worship you and sing songs about you. You can use them to stifle and intimidate the other citizens.....ummmm I mean "children".

3. Take the remaining wealth (darn it I did it again), I mean "candy" and use it for yourself as you see fit, but not in a way that your children benefit from. But rather in a way that will hurt them in the long run all in the name of "fairness".

Yes we can.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

greatness!