Thursday, May 07, 2009

Creation vs. Evolution: Know Why!

Watch the videos.

Why does the congressman not just come out and say what he believes? Because he has not prepared himself to debate why he believes what he believes.

As for Chris Matthews, listen to the way he phrases his argument. His questions are ripe with the preconception that, as he stated evolution is fact. He asked "Do you believe in science or creation?", clearly showing the creationism is not a scientific endeavor. He asks, "Do you believe in the scientific method?", clearly to show that the scientific method proves the truth of evolution.

Congressman Pence missed a great opportunity because he wasn't prepared to give a defense, which by the way we are instructed to do in God's Word.




If Chris Matthews had asked me if I believe in creation I would have said yes. When asked if I believe in the scientific method I would have answered yes. Mr. Matthews' next step would have been to question me on how I can believe in the scientific method when it clearly proves evolution is fact. That would have been my spring board into showing how the theory of evolution actually breaks apart under the scrutiny of the scientific method, starting with how do you get something from nothing?

Follow Up: Here is another video with Chris Matthews on the same subject. You've got to listen carefully. Problem one, his CATHOLIC school taught, or allowed the possibility, that men descended from apes. This stuff just drives me crazy....

No comments: