Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Follow The Evidence

I wrote a number of weeks back about how a hiker in Australia came upon grove of trees that were thought to be extinct. It was likened to finding a living dinosaur.

Today I read about yet another discovery of a dinosaur fossil found with soft tissue intact. Two T-Rex fossils had been found previously, this time it's a Hadrosaur and the tissue includes blood cells and collagen.

While I find it amazing, especially because these discoveries are being made by typically pro-evolution scientists; for me it begs another question. Strict creationists, like myself, believe the earth is only several thousand years old. Evolutionists state that the earth is 4.5 billion of years old and the first microbial life appeared some 3.5 billion years ago. My question is why such a large delta between the two camps conclusion in the age of earth and of the first life? I'm going to start reading........

No comments: