Saturday, May 02, 2009

Progressive?!!!!!!!!

I have to admit I am writing this in anger.

I can only assume that by now you know what went down at this years 2009 Miss USA pageant. Miss California was asked about her view on same sex marriage and she gave an answer that was based on her opinion. I wrote about it a week or so ago and you can see the video by clicking here.

Below I've posted two other videos that show the tactics of the supposed "progressives". They either cannot or will not engage in substantive debate. They hate you if you have a different opinion and will stop at nothing to get you to shut up. They bully you with insults and personal attacks and scream to the world how you are a hypocrite and hateful, close-minded, etc.

Frankly it pisses me off. I have no problem with opinions other than mind. I enjoy good debate; I am not afraid of it. I hate bullies and hypocrites.

Note the factual and substantive argument in support of their point of view. That was sarcasm. They are hateful and call those who think differently from them hateful.

No comments: