Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's a Man Caused Disaster All Right

I know this isn't typically what I focus on. As a reminder I tend to write about God and His Christ, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, support of life and creationism. But now and then I get wind of something that I just can't let go by without a [wise] reply:

A few weeks ago, to my unbelieving ears, Secretary of State Clinton announced that the U.S. no longer would use “war on terror” to describe the fight against al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and other affiliated terrorist groups. Huh? Shortly after, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano went so far as to suggest we avoid the word "terrorism" altogether in favor of “man-caused disasters”. Double-huh?

Surely we can be a little more creative than that! Here are a few of my choices. Feel free to suggest some yourself:
  1. Grievance Flare-ups
  2. Hoo-ha Eruptions
  3. Objection Breakouts
Why do we allow these fools to rule? The reasons are in the Bible.

No comments: